1100 H14 Aluminum Sheet
Al metal alloy: 1100 grade
Alloy Group: 1XXX
Alu temper: O - H112 etc
Width: 100mm - 2600mm
Thickness: 0.1mm - 500mm
Technology: hot rolled ( DC ), cold rolling ( CC ), cast
Standard: ASTM B209, GB/T 3880, EN AW, DIN, MSRR, AMS, JIS, AISI, BS etc
Custom serivce: acceptable ( OEM, ODM etc )
Certifications: GB/T19001-2016/ISO9001:2021, CE, SGS etc
What Is The 1100 Aluminum Sheet?
1100 aluminum plate is one of the representatives of the 1 series pure aluminum plate, industrial use, aluminum content (mass fraction) 99.00%, 1100 alloy aluminum metal, can not be strengthened by heat treatment, very formable.
Aluminum Metal 1100 is just one of several common aluminum alloys and is soft, low strength, and at a minimum aluminum content of 99%, commercially pure aluminum. The remaining elements include copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, silicon, titanium, vanadium and zinc.
1100 aluminum plate belongs to 1000 series aluminum plate and 1000 series aluminum plate. The aluminum content of 1000 series aluminum alloys is relatively high. Commonly used alloy grades are:
Physical properties of 1100 aluminum sheet
The 99.00% aluminum content makes the 1100 aluminum plate retain the advantages of aluminum itself to the greatest extent. For example, it has the excellent ductility, high corrosion resistance, excellent electrical and thermal conductivity of pure aluminum.
It has high corrosion resistance, electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity, its density is small, and its plasticity is good. It can produce various aluminum materials by pressure processing, but its strength is low. Other process performance is basically the same as 1050A.
The most used tempering is 1100 H14 aluminum plate, followed by 1100 H16 aluminum plate, 1100 H18 aluminum plate, some industries use O tempering, 1100 O aluminum plate.
Features Of 1100 Flat Aluminum Plates
1. Excellent corrosion resistance. 1100 aluminum sheet has good resistance to atmospheric (including industrial atmosphere and marine vapor) corrosion and water corrosion. In addition, it is resistant to corrosion by most acids and organics.
2. Good ductility and formability. 1100 aluminum plate can produce various aluminum materials by pressure processing, and can adapt to the large speed of most machine tools for turning, milling, boring, planing, and other mechanical processing. In addition, the good formability of 1100 aluminum sheet enables it to be rolled into sheets and foils, or drawn into tubes and wires.
3. No low temperature brittleness. 1100 aluminum plate below 0 ℃, with the decrease of temperature, its strength and formability will not decrease but increase.
4.1100 aluminum plate has low strength, cannot be strengthened by heat treatment, and has poor cutting performance.
Specification of 1100 aluminum sheet
– Standard width and length: 4" x 8", 4" x 4". x 10 inches. Aluminum Plate, 5 x 10 Aluminum Plate, 48' x 96' Aluminum Plate, 1219*2438mm, 1220mm x 2440mm Aluminum Plate, 1000mm x 2000mm Aluminum Plate, 1250mm x 2500mm, 1219x2438mm, 1524x3048mm, 1500mm x 3000mm Aluminum Plate.
– Surface treatment: abrasive treatment (unless otherwise specified), coloured coating or stucco relief
– Surface protection: paper interlayer, PE/PVC film (if specified)
– Minimum order quantity: 3 million tons
1100 Aluminum Sheet Applications
Properties Of 1100 Aluminum Plates
|Alloy Temper||Specified||Tensile strength||Yield strength||Elongation|